A simple kit for opening windows electrically, this set allows the owner to open and close the window using a conveniently mounted 3-position manual switch. The opener is mounted to the window sill and frame, the manual switch is mounted in the desired location and the power supply is plugged into a wall socket. The entire set-up can be ready to use in a few minutes with a few simple household tools. Ships complete from our North Carolina facility via UPS Ground. There is toll-free tech support and a YouTube installation tutorial can be viewed for added convenience.
- Window width is 12" - 30"
- Window opener with mounting hardware and wiring
- Manual switch, 3-position
- Power supply, Basic
- Connecting wires and couplings
- Template for installation and mounting hardware
- Easy to read instructions
- Additional Information
Method of Operation Manual Switch Minimum Order Quantity 1 Unit of Measure SET Window Sill Depth 2" or greater Window Width 12" - 30"