A simple-use kit for places where there are children or where accidental operation may cause risk of harm. The manual switch is spring loaded and operates only by continuous push. Releasing the switch automatically stops the operation. The opener is mounted to the window sill and frame, the manual switch is mounted in the desired loaction and the power supply is plugged into a wall socket. The entire set-up can be ready to use in a few mnutes with a few simple household tools. Ships complete from our North Carolina facility via UPS Ground. There is toll-free tech support and a YouTube installation tutorial can be viewed for added convenience.
- Window width is 12" - 30"
- Window opener with mounting hardware and wiring
- Spring-loaded manual switch
- Power supply, Basic
- Connecting wires and couplings
- Template for installation and mounting hardware
- Easy to read instructions
- Additional Information
Method of Operation Manual Switch Minimum Order Quantity 1 Unit of Measure SET Window Sill Depth 2" or greater Window Width 12" - 30"